Aug 09, 20, 19:14

Author Topic: Alonso again!  (Read 2506 times)

Offline R SRINIVASAN

• Administrator
  • Star Goldie
    • http://www.starf1.com/forum/
Alonso again!
« on: Jun 25, 06, 22:06 »
Alonso won the canadian GP without much trouble.

Kimi was errartic and MS could not challenge this two in the early stages as he was held up by the great Trulli!

Still there is no signs of Alono loosing his form or Renaults becoming inferior to others. Renaults is still the best.

Seeing Fisichella messing up things, it makes one realise just not car but drivers skill also essential to win race.

I feel there wont be much difference in the US GP unless Alonso crashes out. But that is highly unlikely (Has he done a mistake this year?).

DC put his heart in and drove to gain 1 point. I feel he has further cemented his place in the team.

Rubens was very unlucky. I feel he did a mistake by joining Honda. He should have stayed at Ferrari!

Can the wheel of fortune turn in US GP?

I am dying to see other cars dominate and for a change Renaults not occupy the podium in the US GP! Will all others team make an effort on this? Even GOD cannot promise such a thing right now!
Tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection

Offline vpk

• Star Senior Member
Alonso again!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 06, 23:17 »
This time  too Renaults dominated the race , though MS did a brilliant job to finish  2nd  , some  miracles now to  prevent  Alonso  from WDC and Renaults from Constructor's championship.
             Great to see DC to  get 1 point  ,
              Rosberg is  messing the things for williams  and as always Webber is  not performing  , so NK would be a bet for williams !!!!!!

Offline sudhi_m

• Star Regular Member
Alonso again!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 26, 06, 03:44 »
You got to hand it to Alonso and Renault. They are a perfect combination. Dont see anyone seriously challenging both of them. Not much suspense this year unfortunately - alonso will win wdc and renault will win constructor's championship quite comfortably. The only real battle is between Fisico and Kimi for 3rd place in driver's championship.

Tags: